To start this off, I would like to thank Pokeninja from her blog, Nice Job Breaking it, Hero. It’s a blog that is focused on anime, otome games, BL kind of content, and whatever she talks about on her Fangirl Friday posts. It’s a lot of fun and educational in some ways you wouldn’t expect.
-Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
-List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
1) Apple or Android?
Android. I love the flexibility that an android operating system gives me. iOS seems so stream lined and simple to use that it just feels so superfluous. I realize that is a main part of the apple brand, but that is not something that I look for.
2) In order to fly with Peter Pan you need to think of one happy thought. What would your happy thought be?
In my mind the happy thought that would make me fly are from any of my family gatherings four plus years ago. My family has gone through some tough times for a while and having everybody gathering together again would be so wonderful. *sniff*
3) How would you survive a horror movie? (You can make up any horror scenario you want…surprise me!)
I guess my only answer would be, be rational. If I was in a classic horror movie situation where I am with a group of a people in a house and there is a killer somewhere, I would try to not get the group to split up. One of those groups always dies.
Or if I was running through the woods with a murderer behind me, I would hopefully not trip. If I did trip, I would use some of my martial arts training to roll back on my feet. This would work, unless there was a tree in the way, then I would probably pass out and just die unknowingly. That can be a gift I guess. Sorry this isn’t all that creative.
4) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
The world will never know this answer. Seriously, three universities (post link here) did this science experiment and came up with three different answers. There is no answer to this question. If we did, the universe will break.
Wait a minute, maybe this is the question to the life, the universe, and everything. What have I started?
5) What is your favorite fairytale, folktale, or urban legend? Why?
My favorite fairy tale is The Emperor’s New Clothes. It’s a great tale of what greed and a lack of self-awareness does to people.
6) If you could be a Pokemon, which one would you be?
If I was a Pokemon, I would be a Charizard or a Dragonite. Anything dragon like that can fly.
7) If you could live anywhere (fictional or real), where would you choose to live?
I would live where I am living now. The area where I live is a very unique area that used to be a small town but has been developing quickly. It’s also up on a hill and it rains quite often. I love the Pacific Northwest.
8) What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Air? Food? Water? Aside from the obvious, my phone. That’s how I have been watching most of the tv shows and anime that I usually watch. Take that away from me and I won’t be the same person from day to day.
9) Tell me about an anime series that was so bad that you couldn’t finish it?
There is a few of these, but the latest ones or Big Order or Re:Zero (yeah, I didn’t like it ok?) I could get past five minutes in either show due to terrible dialogue or just terrible story telling in general.
10) Hajime No Ippo or Ashita No Joe?
I have no watched either because I haven’t been much of a sports anime fan until recently. Both of those are on my list and I will get to them eventually. Eventually….
11) What would you do for an anime superpower?
I wouldn’t do anything for an anime super power because I don’t want one. It seems like whenever somebody gets a super power these days, they live a life full of tragedy. No thank you, don’t need that.
The 11 people that I chosen ones:
1) Lethargic Ramblings from Lethargic Ramblings
2) Matthew from Matt-in-the-Hat
3) Karandi from 100 Word Anime
4) Rai from Rai’s Anime Blog
5) Cauthan from Cauthan Reviews
6) RishRaff and crew from RishRaff Anime Reviews
7) Teresa Christina from Otaku in My Veins
8) Rocco B from In the Cubby Hole
9) Arria Cross from Fujinsei
10) Lita Kino from Lita Kino Anime Corner
11) Anime Girls NYC from Anime Girls NYC
My questions for these good people:
1) How do you watch your anime (computer/cell phone app/PS4/what?)
2) If you were a magical person, describe your transformation sequence
3) What do you watch or read that isn’t anime?
4) If you read manga, do you read it digitally or in book form?
5) What time of day is prime time anime watching time for you?
6) Microsoft or Macintosh (Apple) ?
7) Thoughts on Yuri on Ice?
8) If you could play a musical instrument, what would you play and why?
9) If you had to jump into a seat of a giant robot, what would it be?
10) What is your favorite time of year?
11) Why did you start blogging in the first place?