Hello everybody. It’s been quite a short amount of time since I have nominated for any sort of award post, so here is another one. It’s a repeat of the last one, but I think it’s worth doing again. Sunshine Blogger Awards have an infinite amount of re-blog value because the questions coming from one blogger are not going to be the same as any other.
The blogger that nominated me for this award is Cauthan from Cauthan Reviews. He has a wide variety of content from a lot of episodic Flip Flapper posts, new anime series reviews, discussion pieces about new about series, and some older reviews as well. If you haven’t given his blog a look yet, please do.
-Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 new blogs to recieve the award and write 11 new questions.
-List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Answers to Cauthan’s Questions:
1) What show or movie are you most looking forward to next seeing?
ACCA produced by Madhouse this coming winter. I think that Madhouse has a continuous cycle of on and off years and I think this is the start of Madhouse’s on year. I want to see what they do.
2) Has there ever been a show that you initially disliked upon seeing it the first time however ended up enjoying it the second time around?
Soul Eater. I have a review about this.
3) What’s your favorite underrated anime? What show deserves far more recognition than it currenty has?
Soukou no Strain. It’s a mech show that doesn’t have that much attention. Yes the majority of it is a female cast and there are some fanservice scenes, but what happens in the show is fantastic. Also, how many other series have close to real life Faster than light mechanics in them? It’s eleven episodes, but it blew away my expectations when I first watched it.
4) Do you have a favorite actor, voice actor, or seiyuu.
Steve Blum and Crispin Freeman. I can’t choose between them, so there you go.
5) You’re dreadfully thirsty – what’s your perfect thirst quencher?
Water, low sugar Gatorade, or Vitamin water zero. Ever since last year, I have been cutting more and more sugar drinks off, so I try to keep to these three things and milk and orange juice. Boring answer, but it’s the truth.
6) What’s your favorite opening (OP) or Ending (ED) sequence in anime?
Rise from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig
7) Who or what is your favorite antagonist?
Hakumen no Mono from Ushio and Tora. I wrote an entire post on my 30 day anime challenge dedicated to this monster.
8) What’s a key feature of a show that you look for to determine whether you like it or not?
World building and interesting characters. I should have a blog post about this in the near future.
9) What is one thing you wish you could change about your favorite show or move?
I’m going to cheat with this one and go with my favorite tv show Babylon 5. I wish the first season wasn’t just setting up the plot devices and that the fifth season never existed.
10) What was your favorite anime that aired this year (2016)?
I rattled my brain on this for a long time. After many hours of debate, it would be Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinju.
11) What are you looking forward to in 2017?
A lot of things. I’m looking forward to pushing this blog along a little more, going back to school, working a little more, watching some cool movies, and watching more anime. I hope it’s a good year.
Now for the 11 victims. Muahahahahaha.
1) Schizoidmouse from Schizoidmouse Squeaks
2) Leslie from Kaleidoscope Anime (A new blogger that already has some interesting opinions eventhough they only have one post)
3) Hazelyn from ARCHI-ANIME
4) Alane from Bobble Anime
5) Lyn from Just Something About LynLyn
6) VZ Madness from The Visual Madness (Sorry, didn’t know where else to link to)
7) Ma from JAPANime Talks
8) Shoujo Thoughts from….Shoujo Thoughts
9) Zowie Wowie from AnimeTai
10) Pasta from Plain Pasta and Plain Rice
11) Shinobisama from Anime-Universeweb
1) Do you prefer watching an anime weekly or all at one time?
2) How has your opinion of anime changed over time?
3) What is one thing that you fanboy/fangirl about?
4) Favorite kind of food?
5) What is an anime series that you can also turn to for a laugh?
6) How was your Christmas?
7) Favorite live action film from this year?
8) What do you watch when you don’t watch anime?
9) What is one trait that your favorite characters seem to have in common with each other?
10) Favorite weapon in anime?
11) How are you doing right now?