1) Display the award logo on your blog
2) List the Rules
3) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5) Tell your readers three things about yourself
6) Answer five questions from the nominee
7) Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers
8) Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog
9) Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question
10) Share the link to your best blog post
3 Things About Me:
1) I find myself falling out of playing video games. They don’t interest me as much as they use to and I don’t use my Playstation 4 anymore. I’m thinking about selling it.
2) I complain about being busy all the time, but I secretly enjoy it. I love having something to do all the time. When I’m not doing something, I feel off.
3) I haven’t drank soda in a long time so I’ve completely lost the taste for it.
Shoujo Ramen’s Questions:
1) What’s the one tripe/cliché you can’t stand.
Lately, it’s been anything related to the harem genre, but if I had to pick one it’s one normal guy attracts these super hot ladies for no reason.
2) Would you rather live the rest of your life without sweet food or meat products.
Definitely sweet food. I’ve gone through large chunks of time without eating sweets (months), but I can’t live without my daily dose of meat.
3) What genre would your life be?
My life would be something like March comes in like a Lion, so Slice of Life/Drama I suppose.
4) Do you prefer tea or coffee?
Tea. I can’t stand the taste of the blandness known as coffee.
5) What’s your favorite food that isn’t native to your country?
Is anything native to the United States? I don’t think so? Anyway, my favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese. I can’t live without the stuff. Just so wonderful in all the right ways for me.
1) What anime series has your favorite soundtrack?
2) If you were forced into shape shifting into an animal, what would you choose?
3) What do you do for fun besides watching anime?
4) How has your blogging experience gone so far?
5) What is your unique blogging style?
–Marth’s Anime Blog
–Plain Pasta and Plain Rice
–Just my Two Cents
–The Otaku Judge
–RishRaff Anime Reviews
–Lita Kino Anime Corner
–Otaku in my Veins