I don’t know how it happened, but I recently received a nomination for the unique blogger award three times in a short amount of time. I haven’t even touched on this yet, because my posts have been scheduled in advanced recently, but hey! Why not touch upon all three of these at once? The three People that I have been nominated by are Lyn from Just Something About Lynlyn, Mistress of Yaoi from…Mistress of Yaoi, and Ospreyshire from Ospreyshire’s Realm. Thank you all very much.
1) Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nomination you.
2) Answer the Questions.
3) In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
4) Ask them three questions
1) If you could create a national holiday, what would it be and why?
My national holiday would be a monthly thing and it would be called “National Nap Day”. It would take place on some random Monday each month and that would be a day to get rid of all the exhaustion out of your system and nap/rest all day. That’s it. We all know that two days off for the weekend is not enough sometimes, so this is meant as booster of making sure everyone is rested.
2) Do you listen to Kpop? Who is your favorite artist and why?
I’m sorry, I don’t listen to Kpop
3) What’s your current song obsession?
How do I answer this one? I am a very weird person, so I have a million songs stuck in my head at once. For starters, we’ve been playing Christmas Music in community band so I sometimes have those stuck in my head. I also have some church hymns stuck in my head or some random anime opening. Basically, I don’t have a song obsession, I just add more and more songs to the queue in my head.
Mistress of Yaoi’s Questions:
1) Well, I am the Mistress of Yaoi, so have to start here. What introduced you to the world of boys love and Yaoi?
I don’t think I have been introduced to this, because this stuff is way out of my element. I know a little bit about it from other people though.
2) What was the last song you listened to and sang along with?
I don’t sing, but I practiced my trumpet for a couple of church hymns that are going to be a part of church service this Sunday? Does that count?
3) Got any fun plans for Halloween?
Unfortunately I didn’t. I stayed in, took my online class, and gave candy to trick or treaters.
1) What was the bravest article you’ve posted on your blog(s)?
The bravest post I’ve ever written was probably about Evangelion. How it influenced mecha anime and just anime as we know it. I still feel bad about writing that one.
2) Which creative hobby would you most like to try?
If I had the money and the time, it would be something like Warhammer 40k. Those models always looked so interesting to me and the combat looked pretty neat.
3) If your blog was a meal or dish, what would it taste like?
I had to think about this one for a while, but it would have to be something like Macacroni and Cheese. It’s something that is distinct and is easily recognizable, but you can do anything you want to it to make it something unique and interesting. I think that’s what I do with this blog, so that’s the perfect dish my for this blog.
1) What is a genre of anime (or a series if you want) that you haven’t gotten into yet, but you really want to try?
2) What’s a hobby that you do, but not many of your blog followers know about?
3) What’s your favorite style of music?
Thank you all for reading this and taking part in it (if you are).