I don’t think that I will ever be good at these tag posts. Sometimes I just don’t have enough time to do them because I want to write what I want to write. Answering questions from people is fun, but it’s not really the most exciting kind of content to put out. Also, finding people that haven’t been tagged is difficult and that is why I don’t do it anyone and choose to leave the tag open to whoever wants to do it.
Anyway, I should stop being all snarky and get to the rest of this post. I would like to give out a big thank you to David from Confessions of an Overage Otaku for nominating me or this award. Also, Karandi from 100 Word Anime has tagged me away with some interesting questions, so yay! Thank you so much both you of, this means quite a lot to me.
Dah Rules of this Tag:
1. Display the award logo.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
3. Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
4. Nominate 7-10 bloggers
5. Ask them seven questions
-David’s Seven Questions:
1) What’s your single, one favorite anime or author? You can only pick ONE!
My favorite anime is Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
2) What’s your favorite cartoon made in America (non-Anime)?
In recent years, my favorite cartoon is Voltron: Legendary Defender
3) What’s your favorite place to visit?
My bed. I don’t visit it often enough.
4) Is getting nominated for something like this fun or a pain in the buns?
I think I answered this above
5) Sports: Do you have a favorite or is your favorite None of the Above?
I’m very into American Football. At least I am for the teams that I love like the Washington State Cougars and Seattle Seahawks.
6) Are you a morning person, a night person, or other?
I try to do both and become an exhausted owl that needs to take naps in the middle of the day.
7) If you could write your own seventh question, what question would you write and what would the answer be?
Would you answer this question?
1) You just found a portal to a new world, do you enter it willingly and why?
I would not enter it willingly, I would send something like a bomb squad robot through it first to make sure it’s ok because I don’t trust things that appear in front of me like that so far.
2) Once on the other side of the portal (whether you entered willingly or not), you find yourself face to face with the thing that most annoys you. What is it?
I don’t think that a lot of things really annoy me, but lately it would be elitist anime fans that think they know better than almost everyone.
3) Finding yourself face to face with the thing that most annoys you, you decide that since you aren’t in our world you can react however you want. What do you do?
I would punch them all in the face. Yup that’s about it really.
4) While you are dealing with the annoying thing, a group of travellers approach. Who or what would you like in this group (No more than five)?
If this is a fantasy world, why not a fantasy group? A wizard, a thief, a knight, a bard, and a cat. That makes sense, right?
5) One of the travelers attempts to stab you in the back. Who was it and why did they decide to attack you?
Probably the thief because they failed their slight of hand check to rob me.
6) You are saved from being stabbed. Did you save yourself or did someone have to rescue you?
The knight because he thought it was wrong and they get me involved into this group somehow.
7) You decide you want to return home. Explain how do you go about getting there?
I go with the band of adventures that found me and we go searching for the source of the portal that randomly sent me here. Eventually we find it and I go home.
Tag 7 People:
^First seven people to volunteer for these spots can consider themselves tagged. I’ll even put your names on this list right here.
1) Who is your Favorite Author?
2) What is an anime that people don’t like but you do?
3) Did or do you play a musical instrument?
4) What is something interesting about your job/school/hobby/something life?
5) How do you feel about seasonal anime?
6) How much do you love sleep?
7) What is your favorite series non anime series?