It’s been a while since I’ve been tagged for this post and Shoujo comes up with some great questions, so I couldn’t not do this post again. Thank you for tagging me, Shoujo! You are so cool and I am glad that you either consider this blog or me (couldn’t be that one) neat. If you haven’t check out her post, you can find it here.
1) Display the logo
2) Thank the blogger for the award
3) Answer the questions the one who has nominated you
4) Nominate 7-10 bloggers
5) Ask them 7 questions
So, let’s get into Shoujo’s Questions:
1) Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I’m hoping to be living in the Pacific Northwest in an engineering position and hopefully living in at least in my own apartment at a minimum. So basically, having my life together in some capacity more then I do now.
2) Where were you five years ago?
I was living in Wichita, KS just starting my second year of graduate studies.
3) Please link your favorite AMV for everyone and tell us why you like it?
At this point in time, this Baccano AMV is my favorite one. It was the AMV I enjoyed the most when being a voter at Sakuracon during the first year I went to it. Also, I love Baccano and Jazz. What else do I need to say?
4) What’s Better: hugs or holding hands?
Hugs. Definitely hugs. nods
5) You and your favorite anime character are riding in a car. It’s late, and you can see the stars twinkle through the passenger-side window. It’s cold out, but the seats are heated. Your favorite character laughs at something you said. You smile back. Where are you headed, and what will you do when you get there? Describe your situation. Tell me a story.
Oh my, Shoujo. Why are you doing this to me?
Umm, so I’ve mentioned before that Akane Tsunemori is my favorite character for various reasons. cough. If we were driving somewhere, I’m guessing we are going on a date somewhere. Going out to eat? Watching a movie? I’m going to assume that it’s our first one or something.
OR this could be a meeting through circumstances where my car broke down on the side of the road and she was kind enough to pick me. I mean, she isn’t the kind of person that would leave some what out in the cold miles away from buildings. What if there is no cell signal and we are going somewhere that still has a phone for me to call for my car to be picked up by AAA? Also, I hope she is laughing at something witty I said. Otherwise, that would be so embarrassing.
Leave it to Shoujo to start me writing some sort of self insert fanfiction.
6) Who is your favorite European monarch of the 17th-20th Century?
Catherine the Great, Czar of Russia.
7) If I go crazy, will you still call me Superman? No, I’m kidding; real question–what is your dream job? (If you feel like sharing, what’s your current job for that matter? Student counts!)
I’m currently in the Job hunting status, so NEET for now. My dream right now is to be apart of a company that builds rockets for a living. I’ve always loved space ships and being apart of their design and construction.
1) What is your favorite spaceship design from anywhere?
2) What is your favorite comic book movie right now?
3) Who is your least favorite anime character?
4) What is your favorite anime this season or if you don’t follow seasonal anime, what is one of your favorite anime?
5) How do you feel about Avatar: The Last Airbender
6) If a wood chuck could chuck wood, what is your favorite fictional forests or woods in fiction?
7) What were you doing before you worked on this blogger award entry that I tagged you in?