Hello everyone. Today’s topic is something that I’ve been thinking about doing for a long time. As much as I am in the aniblogging realm right now, I have been thinking about stepping outside it ever since the beginning of this year. I really like how I am running this blog and the content that I’ve been putting out recently and the reception that I’ve been getting on a lot of my posts, but I have to admit that sometimes I feel the shackles of being stuck blogging about one thing instead of a wide variety of things sometimes. My brain has been going back and forth on this for a while and that’s why I haven’t done anything yet.
Here is how complicated my thought process has gotten towards this.
Reasons for staying as an anime only blogger
- Not have to critique anything except anime
- Having a comfy spot in the internet to blog about
- Falling back on anime only blogging anyway
- Stretch myself out too far if I focus on other things too much
- Haven’t ran out of anime topics to write about yet
- Changing strategies would ruin or slow down some plans I have for the future
- Readers would be thrown off by how more unusual my schedule has become
Reasons for broadening my horizons
- Highlight some works that don’t get as much attention
- Talk about some cool stuff I’ve been reading
- Broader Audience To Appeal Too
- Talk about some movies that I’ve watched too
- Have a nearly limitless amount of topics to write about
- More Science Fiction All The Time
The big question I have is what do you all think of this? I value any opinions that you can give me. Don’t leave me alone in my thoughts, please. It gets crazy when that happens.
Also, this doesn’t mean that something is guaranteed to happen. Just that it might happen.